Individual Personalised Programmes:
As always we are continually looking to develop our provision to meet the needs of our partner schools. A number of our schools still associate Educ8 as just being an academic support provision for A-C students at Key Stage 4 only. We are so much more than this and our criteria for placements and offer of provision at Educ8 has evolved over time.
Although the foundations of Educ8 were built on providing a high quality teaching and learning support for students capable of A*-C grades, we have been offering placements for students below the A-C threshold for some time now and last year saw the successful pilot of a combined OCN Level 1 and GCSE provision which offers a far wider range of units and qualifications to provide a more balanced curriculum of academic, vocational and personal development opportunities.
This means that schools that have any learner who is in need of a more personalised package, can access Educ8 for Level 1 and Level 2 learners. We are even able to offer Entry Level Three units too!
Our personalised “minimum” core offer for any learner attending Educ8
in Key Stage 4 is therefore as follows:
- Literacy qualifications: (could include GCSE English, English Lang, English Lit, OCN L1 Writing for Meaning etc)
- Numeracy qualifications: (could include GCSE Maths, OCN Entry/Level 1 Maths Units, Functional Skills etc)
- Level 1 OCN Step Up Award as a minimum: (worth 12.5 pts) ** Additional costs will apply ** Learners can progress to Certificate (50pts) or even Diploma (100pts)
- Support with other school based subjects as required: (including traditional GCSE & BTEC subjects)
- Preparation for Progression: (support for employment or FE with personalised study programmes/units/accreditation)
- Personal Development opportunities
We provide individual and group based delivery, tutoring and coaching with students to complete controlled assessments, theory based activities, revision and examination support and unit completion.
We are registered as a satellite examination centre with JCQ so can host young people to sit their examinations with us at Educ8 under Transfer Candidate arrangements. Please contact us for further details.
We can provide short or long term placements covering an array of subject areas, and students attend from a range of days and times.
9.15am – 1.15pm or alternatively we have an afternoon session from 1.15pm – 3.15pm.
Prices on application.
For further details, contact firstname.lastname@example.org