Please do not hesitate to contact us to discuss our provision and to make referrals direct to us. We accept and deal with enquiries and referrals from our partner schools and external support agencies.
Our typical referral pathway, in brief, is as follows:
- Initial enquiry from partner agency
- Introductory Meeting set up where we usually ask for individual students, parents or carers and a representative from a school or agency to be present
- Learner Handbook and permission forms provided
- Referral Pack given or emailed to school
- Parental Letters sent out
- Induction session arranged
Once a placement is agreed in principle, we work with the school or agencies involved to put together a personalised programme of study. To do this we require valuable information including specific and detailed subject information and also basic background information.
A student will not be able to start their provision at Educ8 unless we have fully completed forms and all details are received.
We look forward to hearing from you.